UNO R3 ATMEGA16U2 Board & Ethernet Shield W5100 & LCD1602 Shield.
1x UNO R3 Board
1x USB Cable
1x W5100 Ethernet Shield
1x LCD1602 Shield
The Uno now uses an ATmega16U2 instead of the 8U2 found on the Uno (or the FTDI found on previous generations). This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
The Uno R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Uno R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
* ATmega328 microcontroller
* Input voltage - 7-12V
* 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
* 6 Analog Inputs
* 32k Flash Memory
* 16Mhz Clock Speed
Main Changes from the older version:
1. TWI interface and the IOREF in the top and bottom connectors.This change keeps the board 100% compatible with the current boards and shields, but adds possibilities for new shields.
2. Reset button moved from center of board to corner near USB connector. This is great; makes it much easier to access with a shield on.
3. Larger heatsinking copper area for the LM117 regulator
4. Uses an Atmega16U2 instead of the Atmega8U2 on the previous version. Opens up more possibilities for USB apps!
W5100 Ethernet Board
This Arduino Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online. It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library. It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
The W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
For all version of arduino Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet
works as server or client
comes with efficient library and examples
direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
1. This is a basic 16 character by 2 line black-on-green display.
2. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset.
3. Interface code is freely available.
4. Blue Backlight with white words.
5. uses 4 Bit Arduino LCD Library.
6. Size:8cm x 5.9cm - 3.15inch x 2.32inch.